3.2
Layout of Store

Go into get wings sometimes at Bilo in North Augusta.Three times they have been out.

Twice I stood at the deli counter and watched the lady working behind the counter ignore me. Once I timed it for over 3 minutes with her cleaning up and ignoring me. I asked about more wings, and I was told they only make so many per day. Today on Super Bowl Sunday went to this store around 2pm.

They were out of wings. Again I was told they only made so much a day. Maybe I could understand on a regular day, but on Super Bowl Sunday? They also were out of chips, but when I asked the assistant manager he went to the back and brought me a bag.

He said they were some cases in the back.This place asks like they don't want to make money or serve their customers well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bilo manager. Bilo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bilo manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bilo.

Comments

LadyScot

Seriously you are complaining about the store being out of wings on Super Bowl Sunday? WHY not order your precious wings from an actual WING store?