I have had a few issues at this grocery store.One Sunday i was in the store, i hsd more than $300.00 worth of groceries in my cart.

I heard the checkout guy say, "My goodnes she has too much groceries, he knew i heard him, he never spoke to me the whole time and the look on his face, let me know he didnt want to be there. I stopped coming to your store and started going to one of your competitors, i only came back because Bilo has the yogurt I like. Last Sunday after work i was in your store, bought more than $300 worth of groceries again, I asked the girl did they have any bag boys and she said no. I informed her that I had RA and i couldn't pay for the groceries and bag them too, she called for help, the store manager was entertaining a little girl near the balloon stand, she ignored the page, by the time she came to take out, i had done it myself, literally reaching over the counter.

When she got there she thought i wanted someone to help me to the car. She tried to help with the few bags that were left, i refused her help.

I am a dissatisfied customer, if i can get your competitor to carry the yogurt i will not purchase my groceries there again.There are 2 other stores in the same area.

Review about: Bilo Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Bilo?

Comments

Don't come to the UK!!! We bag our own groceries and no one whines about it!

to Anonymous Williamston, South Carolina, United States #1343481

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't planning to go to the UK anyway, since I've heard all European customer service stinks, but it's nice to hear straight from the horse's mouth.