4.0

Went to customer service lady with a question on where to find a soup mix that I had been looking for for over 15 minutes. I stood at the counter while the lady was talking on the phone.

She looked at me and continued to talk. A few minutes more went by and I left to find a store manager. I looked around to go back and get the lady's attention again and another person with no bi-lo store identification or patch asked me if I needed help. I asked for the store manager and finally the lady replied and said that she was on the phone.

I replied that she could have acknowledged me instead of ignoring me.

I then asked her where I could find the soup mix and she went to show me.

I asked her who the store manager was and she said with a rude attitude, Mike Levy. I then told her she could keep my items I no longer wanted them and walked out of the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bilo Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Locating item.

Comments

Seriously grow up lady, what are you a suburban mom who's biggest part of the day is getting the 17 year old at their job in trouble? Maybe if you had a job in a place like a grocery store you could understand it enough to not walk around like the minimum wage people owe your entitled *** something.

KevinRichardson

The manager was probably on the phone with a customer, what did you want her to do, just hang up? Sorry, everyone in the world doesn't drop what they're doing because you want something, grow up.