4.0

Went to customer service lady with a question on where to find a soup mix that I had been looking for for over 15 minutes. I stood at the counter while the lady was talking on the phone.

She looked at me and continued to talk. A few minutes more went by and I left to find a store manager. I looked around to go back and get the lady's attention again and another person with no bi-lo store identification or patch asked me if I needed help. I asked for the store manager and finally the lady replied and said that she was on the phone.

I replied that she could have acknowledged me instead of ignoring me.

I then asked her where I could find the soup mix and she went to show me.

I asked her who the store manager was and she said with a rude attitude, Mike Levy. I then told her she could keep my items I no longer wanted them and walked out of the store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. yosamite61 is quite happy with selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of locating item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bilo manager. BILO needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bilo manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BILO.

Comments

Seriously grow up lady, what are you a suburban mom who's biggest part of the day is getting the 17 year old at their job in trouble? Maybe if you had a job in a place like a grocery store you could understand it enough to not walk around like the minimum wage people owe your entitled *** something.

KevinRichardson

The manager was probably on the phone with a customer, what did you want her to do, just hang up? Sorry, everyone in the world doesn't drop what they're doing because you want something, grow up.